Taking perfect Measurements
Please refer to the illustration of ‘How to Take Measurements’ for relevant body parts below -
• Wear well-fitting crop top and snug leggings, while taking measurements.
• Use an inches’ measuring tape and a notebook to record.
• Take the help of a friend/ aide to measure and record, if possible.
• We suggest that you repeat the process and send fresh measurements, each time you order with us.
Measurements sent are passed on to apparel designing/ tailoring teams. Any changes can’t be incorporated later. Please send your measurements, as soon as possible – not exceeding 24 to 30 hours of confirming an order.
How to select sizing options, while buying chosen ethnic Suit outfit?
• Click on the tab ‘Standard Size’ (refers to the bust size) on product page to see the available sizes. This is a ‘required field’; you Must select one to complete the buying process.
• If your size varies highly from listed choices, contact our team, before ‘buying’ – to check if customization is possible (or NOT). Example – You normally wear apparel size 48, but the listed choices end at 42!
• We offer the option of FREE ‘Custom Tailoring’ (Recommended) on standard sizes.
• Check ‘Custom Tailoring’ box & choose measurements from available choices for each head.
• If your measurements vary slightly, choose the nearest choices. Then, send your accurate measurements to our representatives, at the earliest.
• Contact us via phone and chat (during working hours) or email at email@example.com.