Blue Art Silk Lehenga Choli with Stone Work
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
The magic of deep blue combined with the beauty of flowers! The gorgeous art-silk lehenga and blouse set has rich zari embroidery and stone work all over that give a pleasant and vivacious look to the garment. A pink net dupatta further adds to the liveliness of the outfit. The outfit can be stitched and customized on order. Wear this outfit for grand festive occasions, puja ceremony, baby shower, bridal shower, wedding functions and temple visits!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review