Blue Banarasi Silk Saree with Zari Weaving
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
Style up your festive wardrobe with this bright blue Banarasi silk saree! Light in weight and easy to pleat, the blue Banarasi art silk saree is adorned with shimmery paisley forms all over. The blue silk saree is suitable for daytime cultural meets and wedding functions. Complete your party look with rich traditional ornaments!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review