Burnt Orange Soft Art Silk Saree with two Blouses
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
A glamorous shade of rust orange depicting the beauty of Indian ethnicity! Soft and shimmery zari stripes adorn the elegantly monotone drape, adding a modern touch to the fluid art silk drape. A designer art silk blouse with vivacious floral embroidery makes a smartly complementing add-on to the classy ensemble. The set also includes a matching striped blouse if you prefer a simple look. Complete your ensemble with golden ornaments and step out in your ethnic best!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review