Peach Banarasi Silk Woven Lehenga Choli With Zari Butta
|Blouse Color||Golden, Green|
• Bring out the gorgeous princess in you! Designed to reflect the inherent beauty if the Indian culture, this peach Banarasi silk lehenga choli will keep you stylishly bright throughout the occasion.
• Peach Banarasi silk paneled lehenga with golden zari woven buttas.
• Colorful panel detailed with ethnic patterns on the lehenga.
• Green and golden Banarasi silk blouse with woven designs.
• Green Banarasi silk dupatta with zari and colorful woven patterns.
• Rich and traditional look.
• Suitable for Indian weddings and bridal wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.