Orange Silk Bridal Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Frilled Border
|Work||Embroidery, Sequins, Stone, Weaving|
• The aesthetics of Indian ethnicity over an earthy color palette, this orange silk designer lehenga choli is a stunning pick for grand Indian festivities.
• Silk lehenga detailed with intricate flower vine designs.
• Fringe lace on the hemline.
• Orange silk blouse with intricate thread embroidery, sequins and stones.
• Orange net dupatta with embroidered buttis and lace border.
• Traditional lehenga choli with an affluent and modest look.
• Suitable for grand occasions like weddings and bridal wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Lehenga and blouse can be stitched on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $5/Per Product
- UK - £5/Per Product
- India - र60/Per Product
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.