White thread embroidery adorn the lehenga and dupatta, forming floral designs. The blouse is adorned with zari embroidery and sequins.
Pearl White Organza Thread Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Sequins Worked Blouse
|Blouse Fabric||Satin, Taffeta|
Soothing pearl white put together with ceremonial green and golden radiance! This organza lehenga choli blends the elaborateness of its flare with the comfort of light and whimsical fabrics. With delicate embellishments on the blouse, this outfit gracefully meets the norms of festive dressing!
The faux-organza fabric is light and breathable to offer comfort on warm and sunny days. The lehenga is fully lined.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.