Red and Orange Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Paisley Motifs and Embroidered Border
• A colorful flare intricately adorned with evergreen ethnic patterns- an ensemble with a royal Indian appeal! The red and orange Banarasi silk lehenga choli is a richly embellished outfit- designed to give you an imperial wedding look.
• Red Banarasi silk lehenga with vertical panels.
• Lehenga detailed with colorful geometrical collage of flower and paisley motifs.
• Lehenga adorned with bead work and zari embroidery.
• Red embroidered raw silk blouse.
• Orange net dupatta with embroidered buttas, lace border and tassels.
• Traditional lehenga choli with an affluent appeal.
• Ideal for Indian weddings and bridal wear.
• Accessorize with traditional golden/pearl/kundan jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.