Yellow Net Designer Embroidered Buttas Lehenga Choli with Sequins Work
|Work||Embroidery, Sequins, Stone|
|Blouse Fabric||Santone, Satin|
• Add a joyous vibe to your party look with a truly alluring blend of contrasting hues! Crafted to perfection with a sophisticated touch to vibrant ethnicity, the yellow net designer lehenga choli is a lovely outfit to sport during grand celebrations.
• Net lehenga with matching inner lining and cutwork on the hemline.
• Matching blouse.
• Outfit adorned with thread embroidery, zari embroidery, stones and sequins.
• Green net dupatta with embroidered buttas and cutwork & embroidered edges.
• Traditional lehenga choli.
• Designed to suit all age groups and skin tones.
• Suitable for formal celebrations like weddings, Haldi function, engagement, and bridal wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.