Maroon Velvet Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Sequins Work
|Work||Embroidery, Sequins, Stone|
• Grace your wedding ceremony as a perfect Indian bride- a maroon velvet lehenga choli, heavily embroidered with fine craftsmanship and evergreen ethnic details- a beautiful outfit depicting Indian traditions for your D-day!
• Maroon velvet lehenga and blouse.
• Pink net dupatta with maroon lace border.
• Outfit adorned with neat embroidery, sequins and stones forming beautiful flower designs.
• Heavy traditional lehenga choli.
• Suitable for Indian weddings and bridal wear.
• Accessorize with heavy golden/kundan/polki jewellery.
• Designed to suit all skin tones.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The lehenga and blouse can be stitched on order.
• KINDLY NOTE- THE SET CONTAINS ONLY ONE DUPATTA. THE GOLDEN DUPATTA IS FOR IMAGE PURPOSE ONLY.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.