The ensemble is made with light, sheer, and soft net that gives the garment a fanciful feel. The lehenga and blouse have color-match lining.
Dark Green Net Designer Flared Lehenga Choli with Heavy Sequins Work
|Work||Sequins, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
Say yes to a ceremonial palette with golden accents and a whole lot of grace! This dark green net lehenga choli has every element you need in a dressy celebration wardrobe. Add a pair of golden danglers and a few bangles to complete your dazzling ethnic look!
Golden zari embroidery, sequins and green thread work adorn the garment. The embroidery is machine work with good finishing.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.