Mustard Satin Silk Designer All Over Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Stone Work
• Indian celebrations are vibrant- and this mustard satin silk designer lehenga choli is crafted to beautifully keep up with the peppy ambiance! Complemented with the refreshing feels of green and pink, this colorful ensemble is definitely worth being a part of your wedding closet!
• Mustard satin silk lehenga with vertical panels and colorful window frame motifs.
• Lehenga detailed with intricate zari embroidery and stone work.
• Green embroidered raw silk blouse.
• Pink net dupatta with flower motifs and embroidered lace border.
• Traditional lehenga choli with a royal and vivid look.
• Ideal for daytime celebrations, bridal wear and bridesmaid wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.