Thread embroidery forms imperial flowery designs all over the lehenga and blouse. Delicate pearls further uplift the outfit.
Peach Net Designer All Over Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Pearl Work
|Work||Embroidery, Pearl, Sequins|
Be demure yet impactful! Crafted in sheer nets, this peach designer lehenga portrays the elegant face of ethnicity. Little pearls complement its floral accents that add an ethereal feel to the outfit. Add a pair of statement earrings to complete the look!
Fabrics of Comfort
The outfit is crafted in sheer and soft net materials, with matching lining fabric on the lehenga and blouse. Suitable for all seasons.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.