The lehenga and choli have Bandhej inspired foil prints that impart a subtly shiny feel to the outfit. The dupatta has tone-on-tone thread embroidery.
Pearl White Cotton Bandhej Foil Printed Flared Lehenga Choli
An all-white ensemble that assures an instant spotlight! Wear unmatched ethnic grace encompassed in a pearl white lehenga choli with exquisite Bandhej prints- an elegant depiction of timeless details that never fail to impress. Style the outfit with pearl jhumkis for an ethereal look.
The material of the lehenga and blouse is light cotton with a semi-firm fall. The dupatta is soft sheer net. Fabrics are ideal for summery and pleasant climates.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.