Cream Silk Saree with Lace
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Blouse Fabric||Net, Silk|
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
Scale up the elegance of your ethnic wardrobe with this classy colour palette of cream and pistachio green. Made with silk fabric, the drape stands out with its enchanting simplicity. Detailed with lace work, this garment is a trendy pick for formal meetings as well as casual get-togethers happening during the day. Blouse stitching service: This cream saree is teamed with a green embroidered blouse made with net and silk fabrics. This blouse can be stitched as an add-on service. A matching petticoat can also be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review