Gauhar Khan Aquamarine Blue Zari Embroidered Suit with Cutdana Work
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Cutdana, Dori, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
Reflecting the colour of the deep blue ocean, this aquamarine blue Anarkali suit is a stylish pick for celebrations like anniversaries, weddings, festive occasions and puja ceremonies. Made with lightweight georgette fabric this outfit is easy to carry around during those extended hours of socializing. Intricately embellished with shimmery zari and stone work, the outfit reflects the beauty of the Indian culture. This gorgeous set includes a blue churidar bottom and a blue dupatta. Wear this full sleeved garment with heavy statement danglers! Size customization: You can get this garment resized to perfection by filling up a measurement form online.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review