Gauhar Khan Denim Blue Taffeta Silk Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Handwork, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
A deep tone of blue over an elaborate Anarkali silhouette! Made with taffeta silk fabric, the floor-length kurta is generously adorned with thread embroidery and stones forming ethnic and floral patterns all over. This modest, graceful yet stylish outfit is apt for occasions like weddings, festive celebrations and religious gatherings. Accessorize this garment with a pair of statement danglers, chand balis or jhumkis. Size customization: This suit is available in standard sizes and can be modified as per your requirement. For alterations, just choose the ‘custom tailoring’ option and send us your measurement details!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review