Gauhar Khan Midnight Blue Georgette Anarkali Suit Zari Embroidery Work
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Embroidery, Pearl, Stone, Thread, Zari-Embroidery|
A mysterious tone of deep blue for your classy evening parties! Made with georgette fabric, the flared Anarkali kurta is a graceful pick for festivals, weddings and semi-formal social gatherings. The blue kurta has captivating details of shimmery and colorful embroidery forming beautiful flower patterns. This garment is a treat for every ethnic diva! This set includes a churidar bottom and blue dupatta. Complete your ethnic look with golden ornaments and juttis! Alterations and re-sizing: This garment can be resized as per your requirements. You just have to select the custom measurements option and send us the details. A measurement guide has also been attached for your reference.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review