Green Brocade Lehenga Saree With Zari
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
Stand out with your unique style! This contemporary lehenga saree is a convenient adaptation of traditional drapes. The easy-to-wear garment has a green brocade lehenga that is decorated with ornate flowers and a golden brown pallu. With its contrasting colours, the garment has a royal and vintage appeal. Add a pair of golden or rose gold earrings to complete your party look! Blouse stitching services: This saree is paired with a golden brocade blouse which can be tailored on order. A matching petticoat can also be stitched as an add-on service.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review