Green Orange and Maroon Gaji Silk Gharchola Saree
|Work||Beads, Checks, Cutdana, Weaving|
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
|Time To Dispatch||2 to 4 Working days|
Make your wedding wardrobe a colorful statement dipped in the luxury of hand-embroidery and fine weaves. This aesthetic Gaji Silk Gharchola encompasses the vibrancy of traditions in its green, orange, and maroon hues elevated with golden zari woven details and a whole lot of flowery charm. It is paired with a green blouse.
The material is soft and shiny gaji silk that is easy to pleat and suitable for most weather conditions.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
You are transacting with an Indian store. International orders may be subject to import duties. Please check your national government policies to calculate the final payable amount. Our customers mostly enjoy the shipments without import duty being charged. Known Import Duty Charges:
- USA - Free limit 800$ - Then 16% to 32%
- Aus - Free Limit 1000 A$ - Then 5%
- UK - No Free Limit - 15% to 36%
- Canada - No Free Limit - 18%
- Dubai - 5%