Buy Ethnic Fashion Earrings for Women Online
Earrings are impactful accessories- a stylish pair can uplift the look of even the simplest of garments. Since the times of ancient civilizations, women have patronized this ornament as a wardrobe necessity. India has an artistic history of exquisite jewels, hand-made with precious metals like gold and silver. Pakistani Jhumkas or jhumki style earrings with bead hangings or ghungroos on the lower edge are one of the most basic types of ethnic earrings, while chand-balis, chandelier- style, hoop earrings, danglers, studs, and ear-cuffs are some of the other ever-trending designs. Saree.com houses a lovely collection of fancy Indian earrings to go with all types of traditional and contemporary garments.
How to choose the right type of earrings for your sarees, lehenga cholis, dresses, suits, and kurtis?
Styling is an art, and to have an appealing look, one must choose appropriate add-ons. Earrings are a prominent accessory; they outline the face-frame and, thus, a wrong choice can completely ruin your look. These accessory tips will guide you for picking the best ear accessories for your Indian outfits.
- White-colored stone studs or diamond hoops make an excellent choice for party-wear earrings to go with a long contemporary evening gown.
- Loop or ring-type earrings are staples and quite versatile too- you can pair them with your casual-wear sarees, office-wear suits, as well as with your trendy western dresses.
- Silver earrings look better with outfits in cooler tones like blue, purple, violet, and light pink. However, if you’re wearing a zari work saree or zardozi embroidered garment, you can match the metallic color of your earrings with the details of your outfit.
- You can style your simple or plain outfits upwards with big and chunky earrings.
- For a delicate and elegant look, you can pair your designer dresses with long-chain earrings in silver, gold, copper, or color coated metal.
Bridal and wedding trends in earring styles
A bunch of tiny pearls with an exquisite kundan piece is a popular earring design that women sport during weddings and festivals. Earrings with hair chains are also quite common wedding-wear add-ons; they also work as excellent hair accessories. You can shop for the best bridal earrings, traditional styles, as well as new style or contemporary ones at the best price from saree.com.