Online Designer Kurtis for Wedding Party
Looking gorgeous and modish begins with choosing the right garments. Designer kurtis are garments that women cannot do without these days. The comfort and trend appeal of kurtis which when combined with innovative designs makes them highly impactful while putting Indian fashion at par with global trends.
Buy designer long kurtis online
Designer kurtis can be broadly classified into 2 categories- ones falling under designer labels and those manufactured commercially. Collections of independent fashion designers and couture labels are usually higher priced due to their exclusivity. These days, the term ‘designer kurti’ also includes mass-manufactured kurtis and tunics that have striking details like layered sleeves, sheer panels, statement appliqués, etc. Such garments are relatively less priced and are available across more number of shops and online stores. Saree.com has its own unique collection of party wear designer kurtis as well as impressive high-end designer kurtis for weddings in opulent fabrics like pure silk, velvet and brocade.
Latest designer kurti styles
As per the current trends in ethnic wear, these are the trending kurti designs that are being sold with variations by a number of Indian designers and labels:
Anarkali style long designer kurtis in cotton -detailed with multiple printed panels. Such garments form comfortable clothing for summers and for casual occasions.
Cowl draped long tunics- apt for young and experimenting fashionistas.
Short poncho style kurtis- these can be worn with palazzos as a fusion ensemble.
Bell-sleeve or flounce-sleeve designer kurtis radiate a retro vibe-a trend that has made a major comeback.
Dual layered and embroidered designer kurtis in net, georgette and silk fabrics are popular festive garments sported by women of all age groups.
While floral prints form an evergreen classic detail, these days, polka dots and animal prints are a rage, forming the most prominent detail of statement kurtis.
Simple kurtis can be worn with designer jackets- layering is another trend that has been going on for a number of fashion seasons.
A Pakistani style designer kurti can be worn with flared palazzos as a traditional sharara suit- which is again a trending festive-wear silhouette.
The assortments of designer kurtis are ever-expanding and as innovativeness has grown to accommodate specific wardrobe needs of every woman, designer kurtis are becoming one of the most pervasive garments- a wardrobe necessity!
- Cream and Green Cotton Layered Kurti with Embroidered Ankle Length PantsSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $50.92
- Cream Cotton Angarkha Style Designer Kurti with Embroidered Dhoti PantsSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $50.92
- Cream Cotton Jacket Kurti with Embroidered Ankle Length Pants and Beautiful TasselsSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $50.92
- Olive Green Rayon Flared Long Kurti with Floral EmbroiderySpecial Price $27.00 Regular Price $34.00
- Navy Blue Rayon Fancy Long Kurti with Buttons and PocketSpecial Price $27.00 Regular Price $34.00
- Rust Red Cotton Pleated Embroidered Anarkali Kurti with PalazzoSpecial Price $26.00 Regular Price $32.00
- Mustard and Green Shaded Cotton Frill Border Sleeved Anarkali Kutri with PalazzoSpecial Price $26.00 Regular Price $32.00
- Grey Georgette Floral Embroidered Long Kurti with Bell SleevesSpecial Price $32.00 Regular Price $44.00
- Blue Georgette Embroidered Long Kurti with Designer SleeveSpecial Price $32.00 Regular Price $44.00
- Pink Satin Silk Floral Embroidered Long Kurti with StoneSpecial Price $33.00 Regular Price $42.00
- Coral Peach Satin Silk Embroidered Long Kurti with Cape SleeveSpecial Price $34.00 Regular Price $43.00
- Brown Satin Silk Embroidered Long Kurti with StoneSpecial Price $34.00 Regular Price $43.00