kurti with Palazzo
- Prachi Desai Mustard Rayon Kurti with Printed Palazzo KRTAS5354Special Price $29.92 Regular Price $32.17
- Coral Red and Orange Shaded Art Silk Embroidered Kurti with Palazzo KRTAS5399Special Price $30.83 Regular Price $33.30
- Prachi Desai Maroon Rayon Kurti with Printed Palazzo KRTAS5347Special Price $29.92 Regular Price $32.17
- Blue and Off White Cotton Printed Tunic with Sharara Style Palazzo KRTAR5000Special Price $37.92 Regular Price $41.67
- Prachi Desai Coral Pink Rayon Kurti with Printed Palazzo KRTAS5350Special Price $29.92 Regular Price $32.17
- Blue and Off White Cotton Tunic with Stripes Print Sharara Style Palazzo KRTAR5003Special Price $37.92 Regular Price $41.67
- Off White Khadi Abstract Printed Short Top with Cropped Bottom KRTAS5487Special Price $33.00 Regular Price $35.83
- Pink Satin Cotton Plazzo Suit with Long Printed Shrug KRTAT5753Special Price $33.58 Regular Price $36.50
- Brown and Yellow Cotton Angrakha Tunic with Printed Sharara Style Palazzo KRTAR5001Special Price $37.92 Regular Price $41.67
- Off White and Peach Cotton Printed Tunic with Sharara Style Palazzo KRTAR4999Special Price $37.92 Regular Price $41.67
- Sea Green Satin Cotton Plazzo Suit with Long Printed Shrug KRTAT5748Special Price $33.58 Regular Price $36.50
- Dark Peach Satin Cotton Plazzo Suit with Long Checks Print Shrug KRTAT5751Special Price $33.58 Regular Price $36.50
- Pearl White Khadi Frilled Top with Stripes Printed Cropped Pants KRTAS5489Special Price $33.00 Regular Price $35.83
- Black and White Khadi Checks Top with Checks Palazzo KRTAS5488Special Price $33.00 Regular Price $35.83
- Black and White Khadi Checks Top with Checks Trousers KRTAS5490Special Price $33.00 Regular Price $35.83
Latest, Smart and Easy Wear - Ready-made kurti with plazo sets
Shopping can be real fun, but when you have a kurti and have to go around hunting for the best matching bottom- things can get a little stressful! Imagine taking this pretty kurti out of your closet hoping to wear it for a special date, only to realise you don’t have a matching trendy bottom wear to go with it. Mighty disappointing – right? Well, the fabulous, ready to wear kurta with palazzo sets are a must have for you, then! What say? In today’s day of everything fast, dressing up quickly is not only a norm but a necessity, especially if you find yourself running for work and rushing for chores everyday. Combos like kurti-palazzo are your best friends, for they are smart, trendy and fashionable not to mention time saving and economical.
If you are looking for these stylish sets, they are available online aplenty on saree.com. Designed to save you from the hassles of spending too much time and efforts over creating new wardrobe combinations, kurti plazo sets are must have for every modern woman.
What makes palazzo with kurta a better combination than kurti paired with other bottom styles?
There is no hard and fast rule dictating that kurtis should be worn with plazo bottoms. On contrary, kurtas and kurtis have widened the scope for creating mix-and-match ensembles. So you can wear them with leggings, skirts, trousers, leggings or even a pair of rugged and ripped denims and create amazing looks. Yet, palazzo pants score a little higher for the following reasons-
- Plazo bottoms are extremely comfortable and go well with all weather conditions.
- Hiding figure imperfections is easy with palazzos, unlike other tight-fitted bottom styles that instantly highlight the lower frame.
- While straight-cut or pleated plazos look formal, bell-bottoms are trendy, while other flared variations like shararas tend to give a voluminous and majestic look- thus making plazos overall a very versatile bottom style.
- One of the main reasons- palazzo is the ‘in thing’!
- Wearing palazzos with long straight-cut kurtis can make you look taller.
Short/Long kurti with palazzo- apt styles for parties
For occasions of merriment- you’d obviously want to make an appearance in your best of attires. If you’re buying a coordinated set of palazzo with long/short kurta for a formal party then look for flared bottom palazzos or sharara style palazzo bottoms since they look more elaborate- an ingredient required to stand out in a party crowd, while straight cut palazzos can be picked if you’re choosing a stiff or luxurious fabric like pure silk or brocade.
Pakistani long kurtis with palazzo- the ones edged with heavy lace borders are also quite in vogue. If you’re obsessed with exclusivity and uniqueness, then pick designer palazzo pants- ones that have off-beat details like slits, frilly edges, etc. and step in to rule the occasion!
Don’t forget to browse saree.com regularly for latest palazzo pants and kurta sets for women. Available at great prices and offers, they can be shipped across the globe.