Festive Lehenga Choli
- Red Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAM3095Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Navy Blue Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3493Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Light Green Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3597Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Yellow Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Peplum Blouse CCAS4615Special Price $85.83 Regular Price $171.67
- Blue and Yellow Shirt Style Jacket Indo Western Lehenga Choli with Tie Up CCAS4603Special Price $29.17 Regular Price $58.33
- Taupe Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3601Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Blue and Cream Satin Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Peacock Motif Embroidery CCAP3598Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Grey and Yellow Raw Silk Designer Woven Lehenga Choli with Zari Embroidery CCAR4179Special Price $79.83 Regular Price $159.67
- Pink Ombre Satin Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Resham Embroidery CCAR4073Special Price $82.50 Regular Price $165.00
- Navy Blue Velvet Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Embroidery CCAL2817Special Price $99.17 Regular Price $198.33
- Wine Purple Velvet Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Embroidery CCAL2818Special Price $99.17 Regular Price $198.33
- Grey Banarasi Silk Mughal Art Inspired Digital Printed Lehenga Choli with Stone Work CCAO3390Special Price $129.17 Regular Price $258.33
- Black Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3492Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Pink Silk Indo Western Lehenga Choli with Printed C Cut Jacket CCAS4606Special Price $29.17 Regular Price $58.33
- Jasmin Bhasin Purple and Pink Satin Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli with Double Dupatta CCAO3478Special Price $227.00 Regular Price $454.00
- Light Grey Organza Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Embroidery CCAQ4009Special Price $179.83 Regular Price $359.67
- Coral Pink Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Embroidery CCAS4765Special Price $135.17 Regular Price $270.33
Lehenga Choli for Festivals
Festivals in India
Vibrant and vivacious, India is a land of festivals. All year round Indians celebrate the birth of different deities, the onset of a new season, special phases of the moon and many more occasions. The major festivals celebrated across India are Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh Chaturthi, Eid, Navratri, Holi, Onam, Baisakhi and Janmashtmi.
Festive Dress Code for Women
Following the Indian cultural tradition, people mostly wear ethnic outfits during festivals. Indian women all around the world mainly opt for saris, salwar kameez or lehenga-choli. In countries where Indian ethnic wear is not readily available, Indians cap opt for online purchases through reputed sites like saree.com. Our site offers a wide range of trendy ethnic wear to a global clientele at the best price. We also assist our clients in choosing their outfits through our video-calling facility.
Festive Lehenga Cholis
A lehenga-choli is basically a flared ethnic skirt coordinated with an ethnic blouse and dupatta. It is also a widely preferred bridal outfit for the wed-lock ceremony as well as pre and post wedding functions. While wedding lehenga-cholis are of selected shades like red, pink, golden and maroon and are heavily embellished with zari, stone and bead work; festive lehenga-cholis vary in colors, styles and embellishments. The choice of hues and style depends upon the occasion. For example, during Holi people prefer to wear white or beige and with less embellishments; during Eid zari and lace work garments with shades of green, blue and grey are preferred while during Diwali yellow, orange and brown are the main trending colors. During Navratri women mostly prefer multicolored outfits with heavy baubles for that playful and colorful twirl!
Styling these outfits
For an ethnic look, Indian accessories should be added according to the occasion. For example, during Navratri women wear a lot of silver and oxidized jewelry. During Diwali, gold and diamond jewelry is preferred. These days for casual festive gatherings chunky beaded jewelry and tussle jewelry is also widely worn.
A lehenga-choli looks very graceful while beautifully reflecting the richness of our culture and is therefore an apt outfit for all colorful Indian festivals!