Peach Lehenga Choli
- Special Price $91.00 Regular Price $123.00
- Special Price $150.00 Regular Price $203.00
- Special Price $141.00 Regular Price $190.00
- Special Price $79.00 Regular Price $106.00
- Special Price $122.00 Regular Price $165.00
- Special Price $191.00 Regular Price $258.00
- Special Price $74.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $134.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price $365.83 Regular Price $465.75
- Special Price $283.33 Regular Price $334.92
- Special Price $97.00 Regular Price $131.00
- Special Price $115.00 Regular Price $155.00
- Special Price $98.00 Regular Price $132.00
- Special Price $95.00 Regular Price $128.00
- Special Price $54.00 Regular Price $73.00
- Special Price $254.33 Regular Price $301.58Light Peach Raw Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with All Over Gota Patti Work and Peplum Top By Asopalav
- Special Price $96.00 Regular Price $130.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price $536.50 Regular Price $679.08
- Special Price $81.00 Regular Price $110.00
- Special Price $120.00 Regular Price $162.00
Peach Lehenga Choli
Soft and subtle, peach is a hue that is named after the exterior flesh colour of the fruit “peach”. It is basically a blend of pink and orange shades. According to Chinese mythology, this colour represents immortality. Peach coloured roses are a symbol of modesty. This contemporary hue signifies elegance and class. The tropical colour is widely used by brands and designers while creating their spring/summer collections.
Peach in Indian wear:
Over the years, Indian ethnic wear has undergone a number of makeovers to suit the changing preferences of women. Lehenga cholis made with shades of peach look contemporary and are ideal for day occasions. Plain peach lehenga cholis with brocade borders or zardosi and stone work are apt for wedding functions like the mehendi ceremony, haldi, engagement and ring ceremony. Lehenga cholis with peach digital prints forming contemporary and floral patterns look trendy during festivals. Peach silk or velvet lehengas are ideal for bridal wear too. This hue is widely preferred by globally located clients due to its modern and extravagant appeal. Saree.com offers the best prices in ethnic wear to its world-wide clientele. We have a wide range of light to dark peach coloured lehenga cholis to suit your wardrobe needs for different occasions.
Combining Peach with other hues:
Instead of wearing a plain peach lehenga choli, you can opt for some beautiful colour combinations to get different looks. Combine peach with white or beige for a subtle and elegant ensemble. Peach with green or yellow reflects the season of blossom and looks lively, while when paired with blue, black or red gives a bold statement look. Saree.com has a trendy collection of designer lehenga cholis in off-beat colour combinations. Get exclusive outfits for your stylish wardrobe to make a unique style statement!
Shop Peach Colour Lehengas Online:
Add liveliness to your party wardrobe with gorgeous shades of peach from saree.com. Our sites offers the latest trends in ethnic wear that will stylish fulfil your casual-wear, formal- wear, festive-wear and party-wear needs with trendy outfits at the best price!