Simple Lehenga Choli
- PopularSpecial Price र3,380.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,795.00 Regular Price र3,705.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,535.00 Regular Price र3,380.00
- Special Price र3,185.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- Special Price र3,380.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- Special Price र2,860.00 Regular Price र3,835.00
- Special Price र5,005.00 Regular Price र6,305.00
- Special Price र6,370.00 Regular Price र8,515.00
- Special Price र4,485.00 Regular Price र5,915.00
- Special Price र4,215.00 Regular Price र5,750.00
- Out of stockSpecial Price र9,000.00 Regular Price र11,250.00
Simple Lehenga Choli
A lehenga choli is typically a long flared skirt teamed with a short blouse and dupatta. In the olden times, it was the traditional attire of royal families as well as the masses in certain regions of India. Today, lehenga cholis are a trending garment for weddings, formal parties, Indian festivals like Navratri, Raksha Bandhan, Diwali, Pongal as well as auspicious days like Karva Chauth.
While festive-wear lehengas are usually adorned with prints and embellishments like zardozi, rhinestones, pearls, appliques etc., there is a growing preference for simple, plain and subtle forms of ethnic wear. Plain lehenga cholis match-up with globally trending contemporary silhouettes and are therefore fast catching up with modern Indians as well as foreigners. Made with lush fabrics like silk, satin and velvet, you can sport a plain lehenga choli at parties that demand elegant attire. However, plain outfit require a good colour combination as well as proper accessorizing!
Certain hues put together can make picturesque garments which do not require much detailing. A black lehenga paired with a silver ruffled blouse and a grey net dupatta would make a ravishing pick for an upscale evening party. Pastel combinations of pink and mint green set completed with a cream dupatta would look elegant at a daytime party. It would also make a beautiful bridesmaid outfit for a resort wedding! You can get aesthetically appealing colour combinations in trendy plain lehenga cholis on saree.com!
Where the garment is plain, accessories play a very important role in completing your ensemble with a stylish appeal. Experiment with heavy statement necklaces, shoulder dusters and trendy ear-cuffs as well as cocktail rings and haath-phool to accessorize such garments. But be careful so as to avoid over-accessorizing! A heavy necklace can be balanced with small stud earrings while if you’re wearing heavy danglers then you can avoid wearing a necklace altogether. Use accessories to complement your plain lehenga choli, not to subdue the beauty of its simplicity and elegance!