Sangeet Lehenga Choli
- Green Silk Designer Woven Lehenga Choli with Stone Work CCAT4909Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4910Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Woven Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli CCAT4911Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Bridal Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Frilled Border CCAT4912Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4914Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Mustard Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Floral Embroidered Border CCAT4836Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Yellow and Peach Banarasi Silk Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4889Special Price $179.83 Regular Price $359.67
- Navy Blue Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3493Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Peach Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Mirror Work CCAT4839Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Light Green Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Sequinse Work CCAT4840Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Pink Banarasi Silk Multi Colored Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4896Special Price $178.50 Regular Price $357.00
- Light Green Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3597Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Navy Blue Velvet Designer Lehenga Choli with Floral Print CCAT4875Special Price $108.50 Regular Price $217.00
- Yellow Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Peplum Blouse CCAS4615Special Price $85.83 Regular Price $171.67
- Peach Silk Designer Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli CCAT4835Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Dark Green Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Zari Embroidery CCAP3736Special Price $143.33 Regular Price $286.67
- Peach Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Poncho Jacket CCAN3234Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Peach Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Banarasi Dupatta CCAT4865Special Price $141.50 Regular Price $283.00
- Golden Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Peplum Blouse CCAN3236Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Rama Green Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Weaving CCAT4858Special Price $169.67 Regular Price $339.33
- Yellow Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Banarasi Dupatta CCAT4867Special Price $186.50 Regular Price $373.00
- Pista Green Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Barat Inspired Zari Weaving CCAT4891Special Price $178.50 Regular Price $357.00
- Dark Pink Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Zari Embroidery CCAP3737Special Price $143.33 Regular Price $286.67
- Taupe Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3601Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Grey Lycra Designer Lehenga Choli with Floral Print CCAT4877Special Price $105.17 Regular Price $210.33
- Pista Green Tissue Deigner Lehenga Choli with Embroidery CCAT4871Special Price $114.67 Regular Price $229.33
- Black Satin Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Jacket Blouse CCAN3235Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Peach Lycra Printed Designer Lehenga Choli with Attached Dupatta CCAT4870Special Price $114.50 Regular Price $229.00
Lehenga Choli for Sangeet Function
The Sangeet Ceremony or muscial night has become a norm, these days, in most Indian weddings. Well, the big fat Indian weddings are, anyway, quite popular for all their extravaganza and naach-gaana. Ladies Sangeet used to be a simple event earlier, but with changing times, happening and fun-filled musical evenings with DJ parties, themed dress codes etc. have become a norm. No wonder then that for this function, you can see a bevy of glittering beauties, dressed in latest sangeet special outfits like lehengas, long anarkalis, jacket suits or sarees, draped in Gujarati style. Among all other kinds of Indian apparels, Lehenga Cholis find special favor for Sangeet ceremonies.
Lehenga Love for Sangeet and Muscial Nights
Sangeet Lehenga Choli is supposed to be trendy as well as stylish. These are not bought in traditional colors, often, as the bride as well as her clique wishes to keep those hues reserved for the main ceremony. Sangeet Lehenga is also lighter than a wedding/ bridal dress, because this is one outfit that should let you dance through the night.
Generally held a day or two before to the main wed-lock ceremony, the Ladies Sangeet/ Garba or Musical function is a colourful and dazzling evening, where women are at their merry best, decked up in beautiful Indian finery. With changing times, you can also see fusion dresses and Indo western, fusion lehenga cholis favored for sangeet function.
Traditionally held as an informal ladies’ get-together, it has now grown into an organized event with professionally-choreographed dance performances and skits enacted by the bride’s and the groom’s family. Singing and dancing being at the core of the Sangeet ceremony, women usually prefer wearing femine silhouettes like lehenga cholis. These look and feel sensuous and have an unmatched appeal. But, the lighter styles in more contemporary colors and designs are much favored.
Lehenga Choli Styles For Sangeet
Whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid or a far-off relative, your lehenga should be heavy enough to match the energy surrounding the event yet a little simple as compared to the wedding lehenga. Reserving reds and maroon for the pheras, you can indulge in shades of blue, grey, green, mustard, rust orange, brown as well as shimmery metallic hues. Choose something that is trending like an indo-western lehenga suit with a long tunic top or a silk lehenga choli paired with a peplum blouse. Bell sleeves, cold-shoulders, wavy edges and front slit long tops are some details that can be picked up for the sangeet function.
Where can you get the latest designs of lehenga choli for Sangeet?
Basically a function of North Indian communities, the Sangeet has now become a ritual for every Indian wedding! Women tend to spend additional time and efforts for finalizing their outfit. Saree.com stocks an amazing collection of designer lehenga cholis for sangeet ceremony. Online shopping gives you access to wider assortments in less time. Saree.com also offers video shopping services for its exclusive in-house designer collection.
How to choose the best lehenga for sangeet pre wedding function?
Getting the best garment for this particular ceremony is more about your individual choice and the theme of the party. If the event has a colour code then you can explore styles and fabrics within that colour palette. These days, white is a trending colour code for the Sangeet ceremony. A white sequinned net lehenga choli with a sheer-detailed flounce sleeved top will make a lovely pick for such an event. You can accessorize the garment with white diamond jewellery. Likewise you can create individual looks for other themes and while you do that, keep your focus on grace and elegance- to dazzle with all your feminine beauty!