- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,615.00 Regular Price र5,915.00
- Special Price र6,240.00 Regular Price र7,800.00
- Special Price र16,020.00 Regular Price र20,025.00
- Special Price र4,550.00 Regular Price र5,655.00
- Special Price र6,435.00 Regular Price र7,995.00
- Special Price र3,445.00 Regular Price र4,290.00
- Special Price र5,135.00 Regular Price र6,240.00
- Special Price र10,855.00 Regular Price र13,975.00
- Special Price र13,520.00 Regular Price र17,420.00
- Special Price र4,940.00 Regular Price र6,175.00
- Special Price र5,655.00 Regular Price र7,020.00
- Special Price र6,045.00 Regular Price र7,800.00
- Special Price र11,730.00 Regular Price र15,020.00
- Special Price र7,800.00 Regular Price र10,075.00
- Special Price र4,810.00 Regular Price र6,240.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,150.00 Regular Price र5,360.00
Beautiful Lehengas for Girls at your Doorstep
Lehenga Choli is an immensely popular and in-demand traditional ensemble, which is worn for festivals, weddings, functions, ceremonies, and special occasions. Today, women and girls of all ages wear this classic silhouette with élan. Lengha or Lehenga was originally worn in regal courts and also by common women as Ghagra Choli. The modern day version of this dress is fast replacing other cultural wedding staples.
Saree.com houses all the different varieties of lehenga cholis – for various occasions. From Designer Bridal Lehengas from brand store Asopalav to pocket-friendly Bridesmaid Lehengas, lehenga for girls below 18 years, and Indian Designer Chaniya Cholis; you will find these in all colors, fabrics, embroideries and more.
Buy Lehenga Chunni (Lehenga Dupatta) Online
What is a Lehenga?
Lehenga is the skirt-like lower half of this ethnic outfit. It is flared and is often created in bias-cut styles or with panels or Kallis and sometimes even pleated or gathered. Held in place by a drawstring (nada) or belt at the waist, it is generally form-fitting at its upper end and flares at the hem. Fish-cut designs have a fitted silhouette till knees and then a tail-like flare. These days, a lot of contemporary lehenga styles like tiered lehengas, ruffle lehengas, and digital printed lehengas have made this silhouette extremely popular among young women and globally dispersed Indians.
What is a choli?
Choli is the fitted, cropped blouse or bodice. It is basically a small blouse that ends above the navel, revealing the mid-riff. Over the years, this basic crop-style top has evolved into many different variations like collared shirt-blouses, flounce sleeved tops, tube tops, halter neck cholis etc. revamping the look of this traditional garment.
A lehenga choli is worn with dupatta – which is a shoulder or bosom wrap, also known as chunni or chunar.
Bollywood celebs, film actresses, models, socialites and Indian fashion designers experiment avidly with this stylish fashion staple. . Celebrity patronization has glamorized this Indian ensemble, including its timeless classic forms like Banarasi lehenga cholis and floral lehenga cholis.
Also closely associated with the Indian culture, classical dance Kathak and many folk dances like Dandiya and Garba, lehengas are available in an endless variety. Saree.com is your go-to destination for all variations.
Lehenga is known by various other names including Chaniya, Ghagra, Langa, Pavadai, Lacha etc. Traditional lehengas are low on ornamentation. North East India's popular Mekhela Chador is also a variant, and so is the South Indian Pavadai-Dhavani. Islamic Sharara and Gharara are also quite similar to the Lehenga.
Buy Lehenga Choli or Ghagra Choli Online
At Saree.com, you can get all such varieties of lehenga for girls below 16 years, lehenga for ladies below 18 years, and for every group, by following us on a regular basis. We deliver worldwide and shipping is free to countries like USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. You can ask for customization of your blouses and choli.