Magenta Silk Saree with Lace
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Blouse Fabric||Brocade, Net|
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
With a luxurious tone of magenta, this near-plain silk saree will smartly glam up your ethnic look! Embellished floral and flower wine borders add a dressy appeal to the drape. You can wear this sari with rose gold accessories for your classy evening celebrations or with pearl jewellery for events happening during the day. Blouse stitching services: The magenta drape comes with a golden embroidered designer blouse made with brocade and net fabrics. You can get this blouse tailored on order along with a matching petticoat.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review