Maroon Velvet Bridal Lehenga Choli With Barat Inspired Zari Embroidery
|Work||Resham-Embroidery, Sequins, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
|Shipping Time||12 to 15|
• A gorgeously detailed maroon velvet bridal lehenga choli that reflects the feel surrounding a traditional Indian wedding! Truly regal, this designer lehenga is perfect for your D-day!
• Maroon velvet lehenga withcancan layer.
• Intricate zari embroidery, thread work, sequins and stones forming beautiful flower designs and vivid wedding scenes with human forms, horses and chariots.
• Matching blouse with neat embroidery.
• White net dupatta with embroidered lace border.
• Traditional look with a rich and royal appeal.
• Occasions: Indian weddings, bridal wear, puja ceremonies and festive celebrations like Karva Chauth.
• Dry Clean only.
• Lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $15
- UK - £12
- India - ₹ 75 to ₹ 300
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.