Orange Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Resham Embroidery Work
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
Get embroidery free glamour in this lovely deep saffron orgage lehenga with brocade motifs in gold and purple. The flattering paneled design and elegantly arranged motifs ensure that the whole silhouette is slimming and graceful. Paired with a heavily embroidered raw silk blouse in contrasting pink and a pretty net duppatta with running border and scattered motifs – this smart Indian ensemble is traditional and youthful at once. While the auspicious, favorite Indian colors are great for functions and occasions, the fit and cut ensure that this garment can be worn by women of all ages. Wear it for one of your own pre-wedding ceremonies, or for a friend’s/ sibling’s special day!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review