Orange Ombre Chiffon Saree with Laser Cutwork Border
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Resham-Embroidery, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
A delightful play of subtle tones of orange that will stylishly brighten up your day! Made with soft and smooth silk chiffon fabric, the ombre saree has a colorful floral panel and a shimmery border. Multicoloured thread embroidery and stones add a further dressy touch to the garment. Complete your parry look with statement earrings or keep it casual with tassel danglers! Blouse customization: This saree is paired with a red art silk blouse which can be tailored to perfection as add-on service. A matching petticoat can also be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review