Orange Silk Straight Cut Suit with Zari Embroidery
Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Shipping Time||8 to 10|
A soft tone of orange that reflects the glory of the setting sun complemented with a dark tone of brown, this earthy palette straight-cut suit is a versatile pick for casual as well as festive occasions. Detailed with intricate embroidery, the silk suit depicts the richness of the Indian culture. A brown trouser bottom gives a contemporary appeal to the ethnic garment which looks best when worn with golden or rose gold ornaments. Size customization: You can get this garment resized by selecting the ‘custom tailoring’ option and sending us your measurement details.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $15
- UK - £12
- India - ₹ 75 to ₹ 300
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
Write Your Own Review