- Taupe Net Designer Slit Cut Suit with Cut Work Border SKDAT11985Special Price $91.83 Regular Price $114.00
- Mauve Net Resham Embroidered Designer Anarkali Suit with Frill Border SKDAT12097Special Price $89.17 Regular Price $110.67
- Moss Green Net Designer Anarkali Suit with Stone Work SKDAT11981Special Price $93.17 Regular Price $115.67
- Brown Net Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery RSKDAO8857Special Price $74.42 Regular Price $82.67
- Pink Net Designer Flared Anarkali Suit with Cutwork Border SKDAT12099Special Price $105.83 Regular Price $131.67
- Light Pink Net Straight Cut Suit with Double Layer Bell Sleeves SKDAT11799Special Price $53.17 Regular Price $65.67
- Pink Net Designer Flared Anarkali Suit with Cut Work Border SKDAT11980Special Price $89.83 Regular Price $111.67
- Taupe Net Designer Flared Anarkali Suit with Embroidery SKDAT11982Special Price $95.83 Regular Price $119.00
- Peach Net Straight Cut Pakistani Style Palazzo Suit SKDAT12087Special Price $103.83 Regular Price $129.00
- Dark Beige Net Straight Cut Pakistani Style Palazzo Suit SKDAT12008Special Price $66.50 Regular Price $82.33
- Off White Net Designer Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAT12120Special Price $79.83 Regular Price $99.00
- Grey Net Pakistani Style Sharara Suit With Pearl Work SKDAQ9669Special Price $34.83 Regular Price $44.17
- Dark Beige Net Designer Suit with Heavy Embroidered Work SKDAT11979Special Price $91.83 Regular Price $114.00
- Aqua Blue Net Designer Floor Lenth Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAS11327Special Price $105.83 Regular Price $131.50
- Mauve Net Straight Cut Pakistani Style Palazzo Suit SKDAT12003Special Price $66.50 Regular Price $82.33
- Dark Grey Net Straight Cut Pakistani Style Palazzo Suit SKDAT12005Special Price $66.50 Regular Price $82.33
- Mint Green Net Designer Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAT12122Special Price $79.83 Regular Price $99.00
- Lime Green Net Designer Floor Lenth Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAS11325Special Price $105.83 Regular Price $131.50
- Pastel Green Net Pakistani Style Palazzo Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAQ10228Special Price $72.17 Regular Price $92.33
Stay Fashion-Updated with Traditional and Trendy Pakistani Dresses and Suits
Pakistani suit- as the name suggests, is a traditional form of clothing inspired by the cultural heritage of Pakistan. Basically a variant of salwar suits, Pakistani suits can be identified with their relatively longer kurta, loose dimensions and modest details. Since these outfits are so comfortable, their charm has spread over to the tropical Indian subcontinent, making them preferred outfits for daily wear as well as pompous celebrations. You can buy the latest Pakistani style salwar suits from saree.com at the best prices.
Types of Pakistani Dresses
Palazzo and Sharara suits:
Palazzo suits and sharara suits are the most pervasive types of Pakistani style suits for women. These both appear quite similar, yet sharara suits can be differentiated by their bell-shaped bottoms. Sharara suit has become a festive favourite among not only Indians but also women belonging to a number of Asian and Middle East countries. These bell-bottom outfits look voluminous and dressy and therefore make good outfit options for festivals like Eid.
These majestic suits with long frock or peplum style kurtas have been a part of Indian ethnic wear since the Mughal era. For years anarkali suits were confined to occasions like weddings and other grand scale celebrations. But during the last few seasons, they have been adapted to keep up with present day trends in the form of Anarkali gowns and Anarkali kurtis. Such flared outfits have become a summer favourite and are being sported by women even as everyday attire.
Lawn suits are also one of the graceful variant of Pakistani dresses. The fabric used here is typically a dense weave made from cotton or linen. Lawn suits can be in the form of basic salwar suits, churidar suits or even basic palazzo suits. The use of vibrant colours and bold designs sets these super comfortable garments apart from other types of salwar kameez.
Contemporary Pakistani style dresses
Loosely fitted tops which are a distinguishing component of Pakistani style suits are now-a-days conveniently paired with different types of bottom styles. Churidar, Patiala, palazzo, sharara and pleated salwar bottoms have always been there, but women these days also love wearing them with trouser bottoms and lehenga skirts. With growing innovativeness, digital prints have replaced hand-embroidery while thick cut-work lace borders continue to rule as a dominating detail. You can level up your ethnic style score with exclusive Pakistani style designer dresses available on saree.com