Light Peach Net Designer Flared Lehenga Choli with Sequins Work
• Take in the elegance of softer palettes and the dazzle of sequined delights- an amalgamation that states understated charm and glamour. Adding a modern touch to cultural aesthetics, this light peach net designer lehenga is a gorgeous ensemble for wedding festivities.
• Peach net lehenga with matching inner lining.
• Heavy sequins work adorning the lehenga, forming star and flower forms.
• Matching organza blouse with floral embroidery and sheer bell sleeves.
• Peach net dupatta with lace border.
• Modest lehenga choli with a contemporary touch.
• Ideal for summer weddings and resort weddings, bridal-wear and bridesmaid lehenga.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The lehenga and blouse can be custom tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.