Light Peach Silk Heavy Embroidered Worked Lehenga with Designer Blouse
|Work||Cutdana, Embroidery, Sequins, Zardosi|
|Blouse Fabric||Organza, Silk|
|Time To Dispatch||2 to 4 Working days|
• Soft colours, vivid highlights and a hint of contemporary, this light peach silk designer lehenga carries a pristine goddess-like vibe, a gorgeously crafted masterpiece with aesthetics that blend traditions with modernity and elegance.
• Light peach silk lehenga with heavy tassel hangings.
• Thread embroidery, zardosi, sequins and cutdana work forming flower designs on the lehenga.
• Matching designer embroidered blouse with puff sleeves.
• Peach net dupatta with floral embroidered motifs and lace border.
• Heavy luxurious lehenga choli with hand embroidery.
• Ideal for Indian wedding ceremony and bridal wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
You are transacting with an Indian store. International orders may be subject to import duties. Please check your national government policies to calculate the final payable amount. Our customers mostly enjoy the shipments without import duty being charged. Known Import Duty Charges:
- USA - Free limit 800$ - Then 16% to 32%
- Aus - Free Limit 1000 A$ - Then 5%
- UK - No Free Limit - 15% to 36%
- Canada - No Free Limit - 18%
- Dubai - 5%
According to new RBI guidelines, customers outside India, can not get delivery in india, if order is placed with foreign currency. If you get error during checkout, try switching currency to INR.