While the lehenga has woven details in shades of blue, the blouse and dupatta have neat mirror embroidery to add touch of dazzle.
Off White and Grey Banarasi Silk Woven Lehenga with Mirror Worked Blouse
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
Looking for something elegant with a touch of dazzle for your special occasions? This off-white and grey Banarasi silk lehenga is designed to meet your preference for simplicity and class, while keeping up with a dressy ethnic essence.
Smooth Silk Material
The lehenga is crafted in lustrous art silk with moderate fluidity and dense fabric that is suitable for most weather conditions.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.