Mustard and Red Raw Silk Patola Lehenga with Woven Border
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
|Time To Dispatch||40 to 45 Working days|
• Bring the classic charm of patola weaves to your celebration closet! Here’s a rich raw silk lehenga choli exuding vibrancy with its red and mustard palette. Aesthetic artwork and golden highlights elevate its grandness to sync with the dress code of lush ceremonies.
• Heavy silk saree with Patola details and zari woven highlights.
• Embroidered raw silk blouse.
• Red organza dupatta with zari woven lace border.
• Ideal for Indian weddings and grand festivals.
• Dry Clean only.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
You are transacting with an Indian store. International orders may be subject to import duties. Please check your national government policies to calculate the final payable amount. Our customers mostly enjoy the shipments without import duty being charged. Known Import Duty Charges:
- USA - Free limit 800$ - Then 16% to 32%
- Aus - Free Limit 1000 A$ - Then 5%
- UK - No Free Limit - 15% to 36%
- Canada - No Free Limit - 18%
- Dubai - 5%
According to new RBI guidelines, customers outside India, can not get delivery in india, if order is placed with foreign currency. If you get error during checkout, try switching currency to INR.