The set comes with a deep pink organza dupatta detailed with a golden zari woven border.
Blue Silk Bandhej Print Lehenga
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
|Time To Dispatch||40 to 45 Working days|
Get the dressy feels of a heavy lehenga that keeps your comfort level intact! This blue silk lehenga choli carries a classic charm in its generous Bandhani prints and a powerful highlight with its exquisitely woven zari border. Easy to style for traditional and contemporary ceremonies, the lehenga exudes a royal feel that’s hard to resist!
The matching raw silk blouse has neat zardozi embroidery and golden sequins work forming intricate designs.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
You are transacting with an Indian store. International orders may be subject to import duties. Please check your national government policies to calculate the final payable amount. Our customers mostly enjoy the shipments without import duty being charged. Known Import Duty Charges:
- USA - Free limit 800$ - Then 16% to 32%
- Aus - Free Limit 1000 A$ - Then 5%
- UK - No Free Limit - 15% to 36%
- Canada - No Free Limit - 18%
- Dubai - 5%
According to new RBI guidelines, customers outside India, can not get delivery in india, if order is placed with foreign currency. If you get error during checkout, try switching currency to INR.