Peach Jacquard Silk Lehenga Choli With Weaving
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Stone, Thread, Weaving, Zari|
|Blouse Fabric||Lycra, Net|
|Dupatta Fabric||Lycra, Net|
Add a trendy touch to your ethnic look with this smart jacquard silk lehenga choli! Intricate paisley and flower vine forms adorn the peach lehenga which is paired with a brown lycra and net blouse that has asymmetrical flared sleeves. With details so trendy and a colour combination so soothing, this garment is a treat for every modern fashion empress. The set includes a brown dupatta. Wear it with: Style this smart outfit with statement danglers, an embroidered clutch or potli bag and rose gold heels and step out with confidence to rule the crowd!
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review