The gown has heavy stone work forming motifs on both sides of the gown. The use of golden and silver stones gives it an ethno-contemporary feel.
Black Organza Embroidery and Stone Worked Floor Length Gown
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
Inspired by a fabulous burst of sparkles over the enigmatic night sky, this black organza designer gown is made to bring you the spotlight instantly. Style this luxurious ensemble with dazzling statement earrings to win your audience at a grand ring ceremony or a contemporary reception dinner!
The sheer organza fabric gives a graceful fall to the outfit. The gown is fully lined with black skin-friendly material.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.