Color-matching thread embroidery with stone work form intricate flower designs all over the gown, elevating its sophistication.
Green Net Designer Off Shoulder Gown with All Over Embroidery and Sequins Work
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
A ceremonial palette with tone-on-tone accents, this green net designer gown is a stunningly modern take on ethnicity. Benefits of comfort and a touch of sparkle make this off-shoulder Anarkali gown a lovely wardrobe choice for formal celebrations.
Soft Net Fabric
The gown is crafted in light weight net and is fully lined. It is skin friendly and suitable for most weather conditions.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.