Pink Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Resham Embroidery Work
With this gorgeous shade of hot pink, you will surely have your audience spellbound! Reflecting the beauty of Indian traditions, this pink Banarasi silk lehenga is a stylish treat for every ethnic princess.
Paneled lehenga with golden woven designs and cancan layer.
Golden Bangalore silk blouse with line texture fabric and embroidery.
Pink net dupatta with thread embroidery and lace border.
Suitable for daytime festive and wedding celebrations.
Designed for young women.
Wear with traditional golden or kundan jewellery.
Lehenga and blouse can be tailored on order.
First wash- Dry Clean only.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.