- Special Price र4,440.00 Regular Price र5,580.00
- Special Price र2,160.00 Regular Price र2,640.00
- Special Price र2,400.00 Regular Price र2,940.00
- Special Price र1,980.00 Regular Price र2,460.00
- Special Price र5,640.00 Regular Price र7,080.00
- Special Price र4,200.00 Regular Price र5,220.00
- Special Price र4,260.00 Regular Price र5,340.00
- Special Price र1,560.00 Regular Price र1,920.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,860.00 Regular Price र6,060.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र4,980.00
- Special Price र2,460.00 Regular Price र3,120.00
- Special Price र4,020.00 Regular Price र4,980.00
- Special Price र3,120.00 Regular Price र3,840.00
- Special Price र3,240.00 Regular Price र4,080.00
- Special Price र2,760.00 Regular Price र3,480.00
- Special Price र2,460.00 Regular Price र3,060.00
Buy the latest Indian-wear for the festival of Diwali at the Best Price
Diwali is one of the brightest festivals celebrated in the Indian subcontinent, several Asian countries, as well as by Indians across the globe. The week-long occasion entails a series of religious rituals, and to keep up with the cultural vibe, women follow a traditional dress code. They prefer flashing their opulence by wearing silk sarees, heavy Anarkali suits, and other ethnic outfits that carry a magnificent appeal. Saree.com houses a beautiful Diwali collection with glinting embellishments, opulent weaves, and vibrant colors- details that go perfectly well for such days of brilliance.
Traditional silk sarees and designer suits for Diwali puja
The Laxmi puja is performed on the Diwali day, followed by a feast and massive socializing. Silk sarees with zari woven flower vines and brocade borders form classic attire for the occasion. Embroidered georgette sarees in bright colors and heavy net designer sarees also count as suitable festive-wear. You can shop for the latest styles in these outfits on saree.com.
Ornate salwar suits in elaborate styles are the ones that you must look out for. Floor-length Anarkali suits, sharara suits, embroidered palazzos are grand choices for the festival.
Which are the appropriate colors to wear during Diwali?
In most of the communities, there is no restriction on the colors that you can wear during the festivities. However, since it is a very joyous occasion, it is advisable to wear bright colors. Red, orange, green, maroon and yellow are auspicious hues while you can also take the route of subtlety and wear pastel colors.
Shop online for Trendy contemporary-wear for Dhanteras and New Year celebrations
While following one’s legacy during the week with traditional attire is a good idea, you can also grace the occasion wearing attire that has a modern touch. A cotton dhoti suit with vivid prints and a pair of jhumkis will complete your fusion look for the Dhanteras puja. Likewise, you can add a few designer Kurtis and tunics for multiple family gatherings happening during the week. The New Year, which usually falls on the next day after Diwali, is a very significant day for the Gujarati community. You can modernize your wardrobe for the New Year party with an indo-western gown studded with crystalline details. For those who wish to abide by the norm of wearing the Indian drape, readymade or pre-stitched sarees are worth a try.