Exclusive Summer Wedding Collection
- Sky Blue Art Silk Traditional Saree with Embroidered Border SAAT32120Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Henna Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Work SAAT32127Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Yellow Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Border SAAT32124Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Pistachio Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Pearl Work SAAT32117Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $134.33
- Sage Green Art Silk Traditional Saree with Cutwork Border SAAT32125Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Pista Green Art Silk Traditional Saree with Embroidered Border SAAT32119Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Light Olive Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Stone Work SAAT32118Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $134.33
- Peach Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Border SAAT32123Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Wine Purple Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Work SAAT32128Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Beige Art Silk Woven Saree with Dull Gold Zari Border SAAS32076Special Price $31.00 Regular Price $62.00
- Off White Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Bandhej Dupatta CCAT4859Special Price $175.17 Regular Price $350.33
- Peach Art Silk Traditional Saree with Cutwork Border SAAT32126Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Black and Golden Art Silk Multi Colored Woven Saree SAAS32075Special Price $31.00 Regular Price $62.00
- Dark Grey Art Silk Woven Saree with Golden Pallu and Border SAAS32072Special Price $31.00 Regular Price $62.00
- Pink Art Silk Checks Woven Saree with Dull Gold Zari Pallu and Border SAAS32074Special Price $31.00 Regular Price $62.00
- Turquoise Green Art Silk Saree with Resham Embroidery SAAT32164Special Price $36.17 Regular Price $72.33
- Teal Green Art Silk Saree with Floral Weaving Pallu and Border SAAS32077Special Price $31.00 Regular Price $62.00
Best summer Collection online
Summer sarees with an irresistible range of colours, tempting prints and appealing embellishments. Buy the latest trendy summer sarees online at best prices!
Summer sarees to an easy breezy summer wardrobe! The scorching season that raises mercury levels is here to stay for over a dozen weeks. Well that’s a long time isn’t it? But fashion is not limited to any particular season; it’s a perpetual play that should go on as long as you breathe. So ladies, here’s a smart range of summer sarees to make your wardrobe interesting while you indulge in those soothing mocktails to beat the heat!
Sarees: a trend beyond seasons The elaborate garment which has been trending all over India for centuries; a saree is one of the most beautiful silhouettes in the world. It has the inherent power to outwit even the trendiest western style evening gowns. So what makes saris so stylish? The fabric is so draped so as to gracefully reveal the midriff and also highlight the curves of woman, thus being a garment that has the right mix of sensuality and modesty. Sarees are versatile and can be worn at any time of the year and for all sorts of occasions.
Summer special drapes When it is summer you would prefer to wear light-weight and breathable fabrics like cotton, cotton blends and a couple of synthetic fabrics that can dry quickly. While the thought of wearing a cream or pastel coloured cotton saree for an outdoor event would sound really soothing, you can also try out georgette saris in a vibrant colour palette. For a while, you can ditch those heavy embellishments and instead play around with fun prints. Block prints with vegetable dyes over cotton and cotton-silk saris are a growing trend these days. Also plain sarees with Kalamkari borders as well as quirky printed ones are quite in demand by urban Indians and an overseas crowd.
Summer Sarees: Anytime, Anywhere! Your office wardrobe need not comprise of only shirts and trousers, you can look like a modern and trendy boss even in a simple drape! Wearing saris is not an outdated thing anymore; it is in fact a style statement. So step out of the perspective that saris are meant only for special occasions. From am to pm, office to shopping sprees and even to your romantic date, you can stand tall in a sari and pass off as a spunky and confident fashion queen!