Karwa Chauth Collection
- Special Price र6,120.00 Regular Price र8,640.00
- Special Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र5,760.00
- Special Price र2,220.00 Regular Price र3,120.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र10,580.00 Regular Price र11,750.00
- Special Price र3,540.00 Regular Price र5,040.00
- Special Price र6,720.00 Regular Price र9,240.00
- Special Price र3,780.00 Regular Price र5,160.00
- Special Price र6,420.00 Regular Price र9,060.00
- Special Price र2,820.00 Regular Price र4,020.00
- Special Price र2,880.00 Regular Price र4,320.00
- Special Price र2,820.00 Regular Price र4,260.00
- Special Price र4,920.00 Regular Price र7,440.00
- Special Price र4,560.00 Regular Price र6,900.00
- Special Price र4,200.00 Regular Price र5,760.00
- Special Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र5,460.00
- Special Price र3,480.00 Regular Price र5,100.00
- Special Price र3,120.00 Regular Price र4,620.00
- Special Price र4,020.00 Regular Price र5,700.00
Traditional Wear for Karva Chauth
The festival of Karva Chauth entails more than just religious rituals. While the significance of fasting and praying for one’s life partner has remained intact, the occasion is also about women dressing up in the gorgeous traditional-wear. Celebrating one's legacy in a presentable manner is a norm that women tend to follow during all festivities. Every year, the festival is celebrated by Indians all over the world and witnesses a crowd of ladies decked-up in grand festive-wear. Heavy sarees, majestic lehenga cholis, dressy sharara suits, and all sorts of elaborate ethnic silhouettes form the dress code for the day. Saree.com has the best of ethnic wear perfect for the pious occasion.
Why do women wear red colored outfits during Karva Chauth?
Red is an auspicious color for married women in the Hindu community. The main idea behind women fasting on Karva Chauth is to pray for the longevity of their spouses. Ladies, therefore, prefer wearing red sarees, lehengas, and other traditional attire in shades of red and maroon. However, in most communities, it is not customary to wear red outfits. One can also wear other bright colors like orange, pink, green, yellow, as well as pastel tones. White and black though should be avoided for the occasion.
Salwar suit styles apt for Karva Chauth
Choices of salwar suits available in the market are plenty- from simple and casual to heavy and ornate ones. But given the ambiance of delight and merriment, it would be better to pick a suit that looks formal. While Anarkali suits, palazzos, and sharara suits will go perfectly well, you can also take the classic route and wear an embroidered churidar set. If you’re keen on blended styles, then a designer dhoti suit, or an indo-western lehenga suit are some other options.
Buy Kurtis for Karva Chauth celebration
It is advisable, but not mandatory to wear a traditional saree or similar elaborate attire for the day. These days a lot of ladies, especially young girls and working women prefer to wear a tunic or Kurti during the puja. An Anarkali Kurti or a floor-length tunic in bright tones and embellishments can work equally well. You may need to add some more jewelry pieces to keep your attire dressy. For the latest Kurti designs suitable for Karva Chauth, you can log on to our website saree.com.