- Special Price र2,700.00 Regular Price र4,080.00
- Special Price र3,360.00 Regular Price र4,680.00
- Special Price र5,700.00 Regular Price र7,860.00
- Special Price र2,160.00 Regular Price र2,940.00
- Special Price र2,220.00 Regular Price र3,060.00
- Special Price र5,940.00 Regular Price र8,220.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र5,220.00 Regular Price र7,200.00
- Special Price र5,880.00 Regular Price र8,100.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र3,540.00 Regular Price र5,220.00
- Special Price र5,160.00 Regular Price र7,620.00
- Special Price र3,540.00 Regular Price र5,280.00
- Special Price र3,480.00 Regular Price र5,160.00
- PopularSpecial Price र1,980.00 Regular Price र2,940.00
Trendy Sarees in Latest Designs and Fashionable Varieties
Sarees that are topping the fashion trend charts, ones seen on celebrities or in latest Bollywood films and also the new designer drapes are classified in Trending Sarees. These trendy sarees are on every saree lover's wish list and are hand-picked & curated - keeping in view the newest fashion fads and trends.
Trends keep changing, but there are some styles that always remain in vogue. These classy ones are always right on trend - and thus, in demand. From classic silk sarees to wedding and plain saris, we always keep bringing much loved, evergreen styles.
Trending Sarees must always be up to date, as losing on new designs is not an option. At Saree.com, we host a huge variety of latest sarees in silk, Banarasi, georgette, chiffon and many other fabrics - suitable for various reasons and seasons.
Sarees for Summers
In hot weather, saris in cool fabrics like cotton, south cotton, linen, voile, georgette and chiffon are preferred. Linens have been the trending fabric lately and you would see a plenty of linen silk, linen cotton, linen blend saris.
Trendy Sarees for different occasions
From festivals to grand weddings and functions, a variety of sarees are worn for every Indian occasion. Sarees are good for gifting too and are an integral part of bridal trousseau. Trending Sarees in this category can be anything from rich handloom saris to traditional as well as trendy Indian wedding saris.