The anarkali has thread embroidery, zardozi work and embellishments along with decorative buttons adding to its dressy appeal.
Grey Cotton Silk Embroidered Anarkali Suit with Elephant Motifs Border
|Work||Embroidery, Weaving, Zardosi|
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
Ethnic meets elegance in a grey cotton silk embroidered anarkali suit. Dainty color pops and statement bird motifs adorn the garment, making it suitable for occasions when you want to blend in and when you want to stand out!
The cotton silk material is suitable for most weather conditions and has a moderately fluid fall. The dupatta is made with soft chiffon.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.