Golden zari embroidery with sequins studded buttas adorn the kurta. The sleeves and hemline have scalloped edges with bead hangings.
Dark Green Silk Sharara Suit with Embroidery and Sequins Worked Butta
|Work||Embroidery, Sequins, Zardosi|
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
|Bottom Fabric||Chiffon, Georgette|
|Bottom Style||Sharara Style Palazzo|
Take to the charm of dignified classics for a culture-perfect festive look! The ever-so-gorgeous combination of green and gold come together in a silk sharara suit. Express your ethnicity with its dazzling details that go well with traditional golden jewelry!
The art silk kurta and chiffon georgette bottom are comfortable to wear for longer hour celebrations and most weather conditions.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.