Purple Silk Traditional Lehenga
|Branch||Available at Asopalav Satellite|
|Time To Dispatch||40 to 45 Working days|
Graceful traditions get an extra dose of charm in a purple silk lehenga choli. Made in fine fabrics, it combines intricately woven stripe details with delicate golden artwork, creating a dressy appeal that’s every bit of celebration worthy. With details so classic, the outfit looks best when styled with traditional golden/pearl/kundan ornaments.
The materials used are silk, raw silk and organza (dupatta). The lehenga has a cancan lining for a more crisp appeal.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.
You are transacting with an Indian store. International orders may be subject to import duties. Please check your national government policies to calculate the final payable amount. Our customers mostly enjoy the shipments without import duty being charged. Known Import Duty Charges:
- USA - Free limit 800$ - Then 16% to 32%
- Aus - Free Limit 1000 A$ - Then 5%
- UK - No Free Limit - 15% to 36%
- Canada - No Free Limit - 18%
- Dubai - 5%
According to new RBI guidelines, customers outside India, can not get delivery in india, if order is placed with foreign currency. If you get error during checkout, try switching currency to INR.